Law Firm Marketing Classes
Online Performance Marketing is pleased to offer digital marketing classes tailored specifically to law firms. Sign up for updates and we’ll notify you when a new class is posted.
Listings and Reputation Management for the Legal Profession
Join Online Performance Management for a live webinar on Listings and Reputation Management for the Legal Profession on Friday, November 17, 2017, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The webinar will teach attorneys how to manage their online presence and reputation while adhering to the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct.
The fifty (50) minute webinar will cover:
- Listings Management:
- How to correctly list your firm in the pertinent listings and mapping services.
- Why setting up listings correctly is of paramount importance.
- The Dos and Don’ts of law firm listings and descriptions.
- The importance of on-going listings management and monitoring.
- Reputation Management:
- Importance of reputation management review and management.
- Setting up your firm to garner reviews from clients.
- Solicitation and management of online client reviews.
- Importance of proper online review responses and management.
If attorneys don’t manage their online listings and/or choose to ignore reputation management, their ability to secure clients will be greatly limited. To be successful, attorneys need more than just a knowledge of the law. They need to be marketing and public relations professionals. OPM will show them how to be both.
To register for the live webinar, or to request access to the recorded session after November 17, please complete the registration form below.