First Impressions Make a Difference
Look at these startling facts from The National Law Review:
- Almost 96% of those who contact an attorney go on to hire one.
- Almost 75% of those who hire a lawyer, hire the first one they contact.
Not having an effective law firm marketing strategy that includes digital tactics and a great website can mean you’re left sitting on the sidelines while other attorneys have already entered the game.
Polish Up Your Online Presence
To attract new clients, attorneys and law firms must have a polished online presence that is optimized to perform. Law firms must have websites that can stand up to the competition and win in search engine results and mobile device performance.
Simply hanging out a shingle—which in 2017, means building a website, then going about your business—isn’t enough to remain competitive. To be discovered and to bring in new clients, law firms and attorneys must be savvy Internet marketers.
Strong Internet Marketing
When your firm has strong online marketing, you will:
- Beat your online competition each time there is a search for your services;
- Create useful, engaging content that stimulates and informs readers;
- Have a website that is easy to use on any device;
- Cultivate and protect your online reputation; and
- Be present and relevant on social media.
Having an optimized web and mobile presence, personalized content, a structured social media strategy, and reputation and listing management will set you apart from other attorneys who are vying for the same clients.
Online Performance Marketing is an award-winning digital law firm marketing agency that helps attorneys convert traffic into clients. And we do it while closely adhering to the Texas Bar Association’s Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct. We understand marketing for law firms, and will take the time to learn exactly how you and your firm are unique. Then we create a customized, digital law firm marketing strategy for you. That’s what we do.
Using a national, digital marketing agency means you’re still one of thousands. Online Performance Marketing understands you’re one of a kind.