When you do a Google search for your business or brand, do you see enough stars? When you read your online reviews, do you like what you see, or does your digital reputation need some repair? If you have ever wished you could just delete the few (often undeserved) negative reviews that lower your overall online rating, then keep reading. Now, you can take charge of your online presence with digital reputation and review management services from Online Performance Marketing!
Do you know the statistics about online reviews?
- 92% of consumers read online reviews
- 80% of consumers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Star rating is the number one factor used by consumers used to judge a business
- 68% of consumers trust reviews more when they have both good and bad scores
Satisfied customers tell three friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000
That’s the title of a best-selling book on running a business in today’s competitive, consumer-driven world, but frankly, the numbers seem a little low. Your customers are talking about you online, and when they are dissatisfied, they are telling more than just 3,000 people. And don’t forget, a negative review can linger online for months and years, lowering a company’s star rating until enough positive reviews are generated to raise the overall average.
The good news is, you can take action to correct this. Online Performance Marketing’s digital reputation and review management service monitors your online presence, allowing you to see new reviews as they come in from a variety of sources across the Web. Our service allows you to control which reviews go public and which reviews stay private. You have the option to push the positive reviews to your website and the Internet, and personally respond to customers who are not satisfied until their concerns are fully addressed.
Remember these important facts when considering your online presence:
- 40% of consumers form an opinion after reading just one to three reviews
- 88% of consumers form an opinion after reading up to ten reviews
- 94% of consumers would use a business with a 4-star rating
- 63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site that has reviews
- Online reviews are a search engine ranking factor
For more information about Online Performance Marketing’s Digital Reputation and Review Management Services, contact us today at 877-478-8050