involves identifying your target audience and creating custom target personas – giving you a better understanding of who your clients are and how to reach them.
An almost endless number of brands are competing for customers’ attention, and some are doing it with multi-million dollar advertising budgets. If you’re not one of those lucky few, it’ll take more than a pretty website and compelling content to truly connect with your online audience.
When you form genuine relationships with customers and prospects, that’s when you’ll gain competitive advantage.
“Identify the target before you pull the trigger.”
First, you’ll need to develop profiles for your buyers and discover where they spend time online. Then, you’ll want to make sure that your brand is present in those channels.
At OPM, our stellar team of digital specialists can make sure that your company brand is present in specific online channels. Here’s how:
- We’ll align your brand with the social channels that your customers and prospects are already using (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.). If your target audience isn’t using Twitter, there’s no need to spend time and money there. The Social Media platforms where your customers hang out is where you want to be.
- There are many ad networks with powerful audience-targeting features. We can set up Paid Media so you can reach prospective clients who’ve searched for products, services, and/or conditions that align with your area of focus.
- One can’t overlook Content Marketing when considering ways to improve inbound marketing. When you maintain a blog, you can position your company and its leaders as experts in your industry. Choose the right topics to discuss online and you’ll lift your brand’s potential to achieve high rankings in organic search.
- Work with your business partners to enhance your target marketing effort. Post content on each other’s blogs occasionally, share each other’s social media content, or co-host an online event. Let us help you find ways to work together to extend your reach and bring more value to your collective market.
- Everyone wants to know, “What’s in it for me?” Provide an answer to that question by showing customer testimonials, either in text or video format. Testimonials are valuable across all Owned Media. We can help you develop content for testimonials as well as target all the appropriate channels with it.